EXPLORE MY SON TEMPLE UNESCO HERITAGE IN STYLE
The My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a group of ornate brick towers built by the people of the ancient Cham Empire that dominated central and southern Vietnam from the 4th century to the 15th century. Most of the buildings have suffered from the effects of time and the ravages of the war, but there is enough of the original construction to show the scale and remarkable decorations of the towers.
- A back-road ride to My Son on US Jeeps
- Discover fascinating history of Champa culture in My Son
- A scenic cruise along Thu Bon river
8:30 AM - Your jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel, we’ll take a back road drive to My Son, passing the beauty of Hoi An countryside and local life.
We’ll arrive at My Son Sanctuary in a good time to enjoy a traditional performance by Cham dancers as an introduction to their culture. After the show, your guide will show you the remains of the remarkable towers constructed by the Cham builders, many centuries ago - their origins and purpose have yet to be fully explained.
Around 11:00 AM, we take the drive back to Cau Lau pier, where you’ll embark a traditional boat for a cruise back to Hoi An Old Town. A tasty Vietnamese lunch will be served on board. Trip ends with a transfer back to your hotel around 2:00 PM.
- A jeep can carry only 2 people with guide (3 people without guide) and driver.
- Guests are advised to bring small bag during tour. There is no space on jeep to store luggage. A small surcharge will be applied in case you travel with luggage.
|Size of Group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
(USD ~ 193)
(USD ~ 110)
(USD ~ 100)
(USD ~ 87)
(USD ~ 75)
(USD ~ 80)
- Private transfer by US Jeep car with experienced driver
- Private boat cruise (2 hours)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee: My Son temple
- Lunch on boat
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned