EXPLORE BHO HOONG VILLAGE AND CO TU MINORITY (1 DAY)
Embark on a jam-packed day trip with this adventure into Vietnam’s central highlands. Start your journey cruising through quaint villages and hamlets in the Thu Bon river delta on your way to the ethnic minority Co Tu village of Bho Hoong.
- Taking the picturesque drive inland, ascending mountains, to Bho Hoong Village, a bastion of Co Tu culture.
- Enjoying a communal lunch with the villagers, greeting smiling members as you exchange cultures.
8:00 Pick up from your hotel for a route out of Hoi An to the mountains area of Quang Nam province with some stops en-route for a view of the countryside and mountains.
9:30 Our first stop is at the home of a local Co Tu family. They welcome us into their home to enjoy a cup of tea and coffee. We will discover Co Tu traditional value by exploring a miniature museum in his house which contains hundreds of unique artefacts before we take a break at the tea plantations.
10:45 Continue the journey to the village of Bho Hoong, have a short visit at a traditional wooden tomb house which was made by a local craftsmen. He is also a person who contributed some of sculptures of Co Tu people to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
11:45 Arrive at Bho Hoong village, relax and enjoy a welcome drink prepared by the local. After that, we will attend a 30 mins cooking demonstration to explore Co Tu traditional cuisine before have lunch meal at Guol house.
13:30 Enjoy a traditional folk songs performance named “Hat Ly”
14:30 Start to explore the village and unlock its cultural secrets, guided by a local resident with a light village walk. Stop on the way to enjoy the brocade weaving, a craft the Co Tu are famous for. Spend time to enjoy swimming or experience the bamboo rafting at the river.
16:00 Have a warm foot soak before check out the village. Then we descend back down toward the coast, stop along the way to have a light meal with Quang noodle in Da Nang city.
19:00 Arrive at Hoi An city. End of the services.
- A jeep can carry only 2 people with guide (3 people without guide) and driver.
- Guests are advised to bring small bag during tour. There is no space on jeep to store luggage. A small surcharge will be applied in case you travel with luggage.
|Size of Group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
(USD ~ 268)
(USD ~ 148)
(USD ~ 136)
(USD ~ 117)
(USD ~ 103)
(USD ~ 104)
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Village trekking
- Co Tu local lunch
- Traditional brocade weaving
- Folk song performance
- Foot soak
- Traditional cooking demostration
- Quang noodle in Da Nang
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned
- 10% VAT
- Damages to equipment