COUNTRYSIDE ROAD TO MY SON TEMPLE – A UNSECO HERITAGE
Once, the My Son Sanctuary – a UNESCO World Heritage - was the spiritual capital of the Cham Kingdom that dominated South East Asia for nearly a thousand years. Their remarkable towers were bombed during the war, but are still impressive, as is its remote valley setting. This trip delve you into the rich history of Cham people in the Central Vietnam.
- A back-road ride to My Son on US Jeeps
- Discover fascinating history of Champa culture in My Son
8:30 AM - Your jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel, we’ll take a back road drive to My Son, passing the beauty of Hoi An countryside and local life.
We’ll arrive at My Son Sanctuary in a good time to enjoy a traditional performance by Cham dancers as an introduction to their culture. After the show, you’ll have a guided walking around the remains of the remarkable towers constructed by the Cham builders. Many of the brick structures are dedicated to Hindu gods or reflect Hindu mythology. Hear tales of the Champa Kingdom while exploring these atmospheric relics that have stood the test of time.
Around noon, have lunch meal at a local restaurant before we board our jeep and begin our return journey to Hoi An through the countryside and its quaint villages and rice paddies where photo opportunities abound.
- A jeep can carry only 2 people with guide (3 people without guide) and driver.
- Guests are advised to bring small bag during tour. There is no space on jeep to store luggage. A small surcharge will be applied in case you travel with luggage.
|Size of Group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
(USD ~ 143)
(USD ~ 83)
(USD ~ 81)
(USD ~ 73)
(USD ~ 63)
(USD ~ 65)
- Private transfer with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee: My Son temple
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned