A SUNRISE JOURNEY TO MY SON UNESCO HERITAGE
Let’s experience the enchanting sunrise over Cua Dai bridge and explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site - My Son Sanctuary its haunting beauty free from the daily crowds.
- An Jeep excursion through the delta of Thu Bon river
- Visit My Son UNESCO World Heritage in the a pure morning
5:30 AM Your Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel, our day starts with a trip through Hoi An rice paddies to Cua Dai bridge, weather permits, we can catch up the stunning view of sunrise over Thu Bon River from there.
We’ll arrive at My Son by 7:00 AM, it’s best time to visit the Sanctuary as you avoid the tourist crowds and mid-day heat, everything is quiet but the birdsongs. We begin with a short ascent along a track bordered by jungle and as we reach the top, the fascinating ruins appear. While you explore the area and your guide will explain the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago.
After the walk, it’s time to enjoy enjoy our breakfast box at a local café before leaving. We still avoid the main roads and stop en-route to visit the local villages. Trip ends at your hotel in Hoi An around 10:00 AM.
- A jeep can carry only 2 people with guide (3 people without guide) and driver.
- Guests are advised to bring small bag during tour. There is no space on jeep to store luggage. A small surcharge will be applied in case you travel with luggage.
|Size of Group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
(USD ~ 150)
(USD ~ 86)
(USD ~ 83)
(USD ~ 74)
(USD ~ 63)
(USD ~ 66)
- Private transfer with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee: My Son temple
- Breakfast box & local café
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned