HOI AN OVER HAI VAN PASS & LAGOON
The mountains straddled by the Hai Van Pass are generally regarded as an unofficial demarcation line between the north and the south of Vietnam. It has spectacular views from its highest point and at the bottom, Lang Co is a long stretch of white sand with a pretty village and an attractive lagoon at the southern end. This tour will showcase the very best on offer.
- A scenic expedition over Hai Van pass and Lap An lagoon
- Lunch break by the ocean
8:30 AM - Your guide and jeep will meet you at your hotel. We depart Hoi An and head northwards to the famous Hai Van (Ocean Cloud) Pass. It is the longest and highest mountain pass in Vietnam and on a clear day offers stunning views of Tien Sa Port, Danang, Son Tra and the Cham Islands and their endless white beaches and gorgeous green jungle foliage.
At the end of the pass, we turned onto a local road and headed for the quiet, peaceful Lap An lagoon. Cover an area of 800 arce, this is one of the most scenic brackish water lagoons in this area, with one side is rural life and the other is the untouched, landscape of mountain and water twinkling under the bright sun.
Around noon time, we stop at local restaurant for lunch; fresh seafood will be on the menu with ocean breeze and the waves lapping. After lunch, time will be on your own, maybe spending your time at the untouched Lang Co beach.
By 3:00 PM, we leave from Lang Co and make our way back to Hoi An. Trip ends at your hotel around 5:00 PM.
- A jeep can carry only 2 people with guide (3 people without guide) and driver.
- Guests are advised to bring small bag during tour. There is no space on jeep to store luggage. A small surcharge will be applied in case you travel with luggage.
|Size of Group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
(USD ~ 230)
(USD ~ 126)
(USD ~ 128)
(USD ~ 113)
(USD ~ 95)
(USD ~ 101)
- Private transfer with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking guide
- All entrance fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned