HOI AN TO BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
At the height of about 1450m above the sea level, Bach Ma National Park is one of Vietnam’s best-managed nature reserves. The park encompasses a mountain area that was once a colonial hill-station. As well as good nature trails, waterfalls, lush vegetation and opportunities for trekking, Bach Ma has spectacular views over the coast.
- Scenic drive over Hai Van pass
- Trekking in the tropical rain forest of Bach Ma National Park
7:30 AM - Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will hit the road. Heading northward to Danang you will drive up the iconic Hai Van pass where you will stop to enjoy the panoramic hill top view.
Upon arrival at Bach Ma National Park, we’ll spend some time a briefing about the parks’ flora and fauna before a transfer to Bach Ma summit. The up driving route is simple breathtaking and the view from the top is just wordless to describe.
The walk down from the summit to a local café is an easy but you will definitely need the lunch to prepare for the next part. Our afternoon trek begins with the Five Lakes Cascade trail which then leads into the Rhododendron path. The trail passes through the jungle environment and is a moderate level trek, which is suitable for most hill walkers. The trail leads to the Rhododendron waterfall where you can enjoy a quiet rest in lush forest at the top or take the final challenge of walking down to the bottom of the waterfall, before coming back up for a rest (about 900 irregular shaped steps). Leaving from the park at around 4:00 PM, we head back to Hoi An. Trip ends at your hotel around 7:00 PM.
- A jeep can carry only 2 people with guide (3 people without guide) and driver.
- Guests are advised to bring small bag during tour. There is no space on jeep to store luggage. A small surcharge will be applied in case you travel with luggage.
|Size of Group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
(USD ~ 273)
(USD ~ 149)
(USD ~ 154)
(USD ~ 137)
(USD ~ 115)
(USD ~ 123)
- Private transfer with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees: Bach Ma National Park
- Lunch & coffee
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned